Hi everyone! I’m Alisha Gasper, the co-owner of Palladium Roofing. My role typically involves payroll and community advocacy. If you’re a nonprofit that needs volunteers or donations, I’m your girl!
Wanna get to know me more? Here are 12 completely random facts about me!
- If Could travel anywhere right now, it would be Italy! Beaches, wine, pasta, beautiful rolling hills, coastal towns, historic sightseeing—it all sounds wonderful!
- Other than cake, my favorite type of food is Asian food.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is specifically the graham cracker ice cream from Roxy’s Ice Cream because it’s awesome on its own but even better when you mix it with other seasonal flavors too (strawberry, pumpkin spice, etc.).
- My go-to alcoholic beverage is Chardonnay!
- Andrew and I have three dogs! Their names are Serge (Ibaka—named when Serge Ibaka played for the Thunder in 2012); Murphy, named after the daughter in the movie Interstellar; and Tofu (because he’s nearly all white and looks like a big fluffy block of tofu).
- The best place I’ve ever been to is New Zealand because the country as a whole is eco-conscious, the people are friendly and down to earth, it’s a very outdoorsy and active atmosphere, they use mostly roundabouts(!!!), and the whole country is freakin’ gorgeous (mountains, beaches, and rolling grassy hills).
- For nearly my entire childhood, I wanted to be a veterinarian until I shadowed at a vet clinic the summer after high school graduation, and they tried to make me give a cat a shot. I cried. I hate needles, and the cat was obviously not enjoying the experience.
- The #1 item on my bucket list is to go backpacking in Patagonia!
- Some bucket list items I’ve completed are hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and visiting the Galápagos Islands.
- If I won a sweepstake that gave me a lifetime supply of anything I wanted, it would be house cleaning!
- I was a zoology major for almost three years in college, wanting to pursue something animal-related, but I also really considered pursuing a career as an orthodontist.
- My biggest fears are arachnophobia and claustrophobia.